BIZ BOWL and NFL Special

Search

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
A few weeks ago I offered 2 weeks of my service comped. My NFL selections went 16-9 (64%) over the past 2 weeks, with a 3U winner and 2U plays going 3-2. Over the past 3 weeks the NFL is 22-11-1 (66.6%, +13.7 units). My NCAAB plays have been as good as any, as well as winning NBA and NHL selections. I gave out Detroit as a +267 dog Thursday night, as well as many other winners. I had back to back 5-0 and 4-0 NCAAB nights. The last week of the NCAAF went 12-3-1 with Top Play 2U going 2-0.

I had 22 folks sign up for the 2 week promotion, and 17 of them have signed up for the remainder of the football season. They saw first hand what I can do for them. $100 players won $1370 on my NFL the past 3 weeks.

$50 is my fee for full service through the Super Bowl. That includes NCAAF through the Championship game, NFL through the Super Bowl, as well as NBA/NCAAB/NHL. There are services charging that for one day, others $100 for a week. I'm offering 2 months for $50 and I will out perform all of them.

If interested contact me at biz112763@gmail.com, and I will get you on board. We are going to continue to win, the only question is will you be joining us??

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
One way to know you have something good to offer, is when others try and disparage you.

I may not bump my thread 20 times a day with rainbow fonts, cute little emojis, and bad grammar.....but I do win consistently. Ask those that have been following my plays for years.

I also provide a top handicapper at Doc's Sports with NBA selections daily, been doing that for a few years.

I don't charge a ridiculous price because I don't have to split it up with my "experts". I put my money on every play I send out, that is how I get paid. I do my own work, I don't have plays funneled to me by "experts". My fees compensate me for my time and efforts, and the low price is to get folks on board who don't want to pay the ridiculous prices offered by others. I don't have multiple packages. I don't have Top Plays, Regular Plays, Super Expert Plays. I offer
One price, Every play.

$50 gets you Full service thru the Super Bowl.

Lastly, thanks to all of you that have recently signed up and also to those folks that have been with me for years. We will continue to win

biz112763@gmail.com for those folks interested. Have a Great Day.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
These are some idiots out there that think "trends" are useless and a waste of time. What these idiots don't understand is that line makers can't account for every stat out there. Every game, every week you can find data to choose either side. The key is to find which data is relevant and which data isn't. My results show that I know the data that matters.

Only a stone cold idiot thinks that line makers make lines based on "trends". You can't find my spot plays anywhere. To think just anyone can find the spot play systems I use.....lol more proof of just how stupid you are.

Yes XS Power, I'm talking about you.

You cry and snivel about "staying out of your thread", yet you make comments about me by.......checking out my thread. Thats fucking brilliant. You must be related to Sunshine.

Last year my NFL went 123-82, NFL playoffs 11-3. I didn't need to hire anyone. My "useless" trends put out 200+ plays at 60% last year. "Trends" are only part of the analysis, I look at each game on its own merits. People like you, that don't have the talent to handicap games on your own......you have to hire people. I don't.

I have a LOT of people that receive my plays. Every day. I suck so bad that a featured handicapper at Doc's gets my NBA plays daily.

So go ahead and make your veiled remarks about me. It doesn't matter. Use the entire rainbow of colors, keep bumping your threads with emojis. The only sucker is idiots like you that don't have a fucking clue when it comes to handicapping. Ask the people that book my bets how I'm doing.

Thanks for the laugh today.

Your Bookies Worest Enemy
Handicapper
Tokens
These are some idiots out there that think "trends" are useless and a waste of time. What these idiots don't understand is that line makers can't account for every stat out there. Every game, every week you can find data to choose either side. The key is to find which data is relevant and which data isn't. My results show that I know the data that matters.

Only a stone cold idiot thinks that line makers make lines based on "trends". You can't find my spot plays anywhere. To think just anyone can find the spot play systems I use.....

Yes XS Power, I'm talking about you.

You cry and snivel about "staying out of your thread", yet you make comments about me by.......checking out my thread. Thats fucking brilliant. You must be related to Sunshine.

People like you, that don't have the talent to handicap games on your own......you have to hire people. I don't.

I have a LOT of people that receive my plays. Every day. I suck so bad that a featured handicapper at Doc's gets my NBA plays daily.

So go ahead and make your veiled remarks about me. It doesn't matter. Use the entire rainbow of colors, keep bumping your threads with emojis. The only sucker is idiots like you that don't have a fucking clue when it comes to handicapping. Ask the people that book my bets how I'm doing.

Thanks for the laugh today.

It was a generalization and not directed at you, but if the show fits so be it. I never use a persons name when I stated that and you always seem to want to be like me. The way you posted your winning results (when you win by using the green for winners and red for the losing picks). Trying to sell sports package use the term I do, instead of coming up with something on your own.... come on man... Using the excuse that your not good at marketing yet your selling plays in the site promotion section saying your hitting 60% last season in football.

***You can give me two teams and I'll show you great trend for either team to win***

This was one of your winning trend from yesterday's game.... and their are 100's more with your Division II College Football Picks as well.

NFL Minnesota / Seattle OVER 45.5

2 spot plays including one that is 46-4 since 2010. The last time it triggered was the infamous Philly/NO 48-7 game a few weeks ago, losing by a half point. Before that it won 21 straight times. taking the Over.

BLOWOUT LOSING RESULT:
Minnesota 7 Seattle 21 (4th quarter 25 points scored in garbage time)

Loved your Seattle over trend that is now 46-5 (From Stat Fox)..... it's still winning and 8 years old.... these days the game is different and player get traded more time then not.

I noticed that you started out the season being documented at www.CapperTek.com and since your results were not doing as well in the NFL and NCAA Football your no longer post your plays there?

How did you get CapperTek to delete your NFL and NCAA record for this season? Normally they don't delete records and the results are their forever.

To be honest the NFL has been tricky this season and lot's of sports handicappers aren't doing as well (just like you) and knowing how much you like boosting when you win you might want to look in the mirror when you point fingers.

Why do you keep talking about the past seasons? We get it you had one great NFL season last years. Those of us that have been around more then 25 years salute you lol. Doc's Sports has not been the same since the passing of Doc and I think that his son is running the show and the results have dropped of as well. Think about it, if your so good and work with one on Doc's handicappers (ACE ACE) why don't they let you sell plays their. They have one or two solid cappers and the rest of the crew is 53% or worst.

In closing I would love to see any proof of ANY OF THE THINGS YOU CLAIM, but honestly there are non. Paying members and one getting plays for free are two different things. You are a one man show and using trends and sports newsletters like Winning Points, Pointwise, Stat Fox, and Killer Sport to get trends and resell them to members here for a few bucks. You have proved to us all that trends are useful, but their are many other ways that should be use as well when handicapping games and make wise wagers....

I don't handicap the NHL, and I have never solid NHL plays, but I get daily requests for NHL selections. The answer to your question is simple, when you have members that would like picks from a sport you don't handicap you figure it out or your member will be someone else's new member. When you have extra income it's amazing what you can do. I get it that cash might be tight on your end, or no one want to be associated with a average sports server like yours (if you call it a service). If it works with make new guy great, and if not, so be it as I don't wager on the NHL and probity never will. He has third party documentation for two different site with the exact same record at both sites and more one three years of winning picks in a row.

Good luck this this college bowl season feel free to drop me a line if you think there may be other issues (in your head) you don't understand. It's funny that you love reading my sports trends and think everything is about you.

Keep doing what you do and maybe your blog will get more then 5 followers by the end of the year?
I don't intend to reply to this message and I have other thing more important to me to do then what you post.

P.S.S.

I would challenge any of BIZ paying football members to post here and tell me I'm wrong or drop me an email if it's easier. I'll say 7 days and going to probity no reply's... Don't get mad at me cause one of your other usernames got banned hear @ therx.... can't remember the name but had the 112763 number in it and started with M.

Jason King

XSSportsPicks@yahoo.com

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Wow, where do I start with??

First off, have some balls and don't tell me it was a generalization. You posted the comments right after you came into my thread, something you whined about me doing, and did the same thing. So just stop it with that nonsense.

Be like you?? You're serious. You think you invented green for winners and red for losers?? I've been doing that for years. You can check my threads from years ago right here on the forum. If I wanted to have my threads look like yours, I would just use bad grammar and misspell words.

Yes, Seattle lost yesterday. It wasn't from Statfox - nice try - and if I had time to waste I could go into your past results and find tons of plays where you had the opposite of me and you lost. Trust me there are lots of them where your "experts" put you on the side just as bad as Seattle last night.

BTW you also had SEATTLE OVER.

Can you believe this ass clown?? He says my pick was awful, yet made the same pick. Geezus, I can't make this shit up.

Crushed the NFL the past 3 weeks, yet you pick one loser. Again, just brilliant.

I had full writeups for last years NFL playoffs and NCAAF championship games. But again, why would you reference that? You're a funny little guy.

Cappertek didn't delete anything. I don't have time to go to multiple sites and post every pick I make. I use Bet Labs and Killer sports for my plays. We have a Slack channel for users, and they want to know why I don't post my plays on the app to share with the group. I told them I don't have time to run to websites and apps to post plays. I research my plays, get the email out, run a household, go to work. I'm not a paid marketer where I have to do that to drum up sales and make commissions.

Money tight? LOL ok.

Enough time wasted with you and the idiot from NY feeding you my info. That guy is just as whiny and just as moronic as you.

Now go ask your experts why you're so insecure.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Lets get back on track and try and ignore that nut job. BTW, this guy gave out the EXACT same play he criticized me for giving out. He really did, I can't make this shit up. Its pure comedy brilliance.

Seattle did lose last night, wasn't close. NBA went 2-1...with Sac/Chi 1H UNDER winning by around 20 points with yet another useless trend. Here's the complete email last night.

NFL
Minnesota/Seattle OVER 45.5

2 spot plays including one that is 46-4 since 2010. The last time it triggered was the infamous Philly/NO 48-7 game a few weeks ago, losing by a half point. Before that it won 21 straight times. taking the Over.

NBA
Utah +5.5
Sacramento/Chicago 1H UNDER 216.5
Miami/LA Lakers UNDER 221.5

Where do I send my royalty check for using red and green fonts?? Anyone know what the word "probity" means??

Folks you know the info. Get back to me if you're interested.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
So this is the last time I'm addressing the clown. He said all I do is post useless trends. Here is the full writeup of last year's AFC DIV Game between Tennessee and New England. He used the word challenged, I challenge him to show me a writeup like this from just one of his experts.

Tennessee at New England (-13.5, 48)We have our biggest spread of the weekend with New England laying close to 2 TDs. Those that have followed me for awhile know that I hate laying big numbers, and love getting points. However, I’m not so sure I want to take them here. I think this game will have enough scoring to go over the total, and I think New England will be responsible for a lot of them.

I have said repeatedly this year that Tennessee is smoke and mirrors, especially when on the road. They were close to getting blown out last weekend, but fortunately for them they received the Triplette treatment. Somehow one of the worst referees received a playoff game, and once again he showed how awful he was. The Mariotta sack/fumble, blown dead with “forward progress stopped”, was maybe the worst of the weekend. It changed that game. Kelce goes out with a concussion. Andy Reid does what he does best, blowing another big lead with very questionable play calling. Its amazing how history repeats itself, and unfortunately for KC fans they watched another horror show in the playoffs.

Tennessee has not been good on the road, especially their defense. They allowed a lot of points and yards to good offensive teams, while doing ok against the bad ones. They go up against one of the top offenses in the league, New England ranking at the top or near top in many offensive categories including yards and points. Dick LeBeau is a great DC, but he has had trouble defending Brady in the past. I don’t think his defensive personnel matches up well in this game. Gronk is a matchup nightmare. LeBeau likes to blitz, and Brady will spread them out and have a big game. He has a nice stable of versatile RBs that can run and catch the ball.

On the flip side this New England defense has been playing better in the 2H of the year, but they aren’t close to being as good as past Patriot defense. They allow 114.8 rush yards at a 4.7 clip. Thats not good, and its what Tennessee does well. I think Tennessee can score around 17 points. With the spread at 13.5 that means New England has to score 31 for the cover and puts it right at the total.

The Patriots got a week off and should be fresh and ready. Brady wasn’t Brady down the stretch, but I think the week off gives him a chance to rest up and have a really good game. They will not take their foot off the pedal in this game, they aren’t Kansas City. They go over a lot in this round of the playoffs. Since 2007 they are 8-0 to the OVER, covering 5 of the last 6 in the DIV Round. In 7 of those games they have scored at least 31 points.

I have a nice system on New England that’s 24-8 since 2010 and 7-3 TY. It has to do with a low turnover team and an opponent that doesn’t force a lot of turnovers. Home fav are 14-2, 5-2. New England has triggered this system 5 times since 2010, they are 4-1 with each game going OVER the total.

Take the OVER 48 for 1U. We will also take New England -13.5 for 1U, and Team Total OVER 31 (-125) for 1U.

New England 37-20.

FINAL1234T

[h=2]Titans[/h](9-7, 3-5 Away)

[h=2]Patriots[/h](13-3, 6-2 Home)

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Couple more with nothing but "trends".

Atlanta at Philadelphia (+3) 2 UNITS
How on earth are the Falcons favored on the road here?? Yeah, I get it. The Eagles aren’t the same team without Wentz. Nick Foles isn’t a scrub, he is better than most backup quarterbacks. This isn’t Oakland going into Houston last year with Connor Cook. Many are pointing to the last 2 games where the Eagles and Foles looked lackluster and rather pedestrian. That Monday night game against Oakland was a late night, cold event that wasn’t conducive to scoring, and people are actually talking about the season finale against Dallas…….another miserable afternoon in a game that meant NOTHING. ZERO. “The starters played, they did nothing”. Philly was still dealing with the hangover of Wentz being out, and with their playoff seeding pretty much wrapped up, they were a little flat to end the season. Far too often, people ignore the mental aspect of this game. Scheduling quirks, let downs, look aheads, etc….all play a part in handicapping a game. Its funny to me that people want to hang their hats on these 2 games, yet ignore the game after Wentz went down. A 34-29 win at NYG with Foles going for 24-38-237 with 4 TDs.

Philly had a week off to get healthy and get their minds right. With all the talk about Wentz being an MVP candidate, and he’s been phenomenal this year, lets not overlook the defense. They have one of the top DVOA ratings in the league, and its much better than Atlanta’s. DVOA simply means Defense-adjusted Value Over Average. Its a signifiant stat. Here are some more. Tot Def 4 vs 9, Opp 1st Downs 5 vs 21, 3rd Down Conv 3 vs 16, TO Diff 4 vs 19. Philly better in each category.

Atlanta had to win their final game just to make the playoffs. This will be their 4th road game in their last 5 games. They travel to Los Angeles, fly back home to Atlanta and now travel to Philadelphia. This line should be around a Pickem. Its a complete over reaction to the Wentz injury and last week’s game, a game where they beat a young team in the Rams that was completely over valued in that game. Ryan threw for 218 yards, and they benefitted from 2 costly fumbles by the Rams. They gave up over 350 yards.

Philadelphia has the better defense, they are rested, they have a chip on their shoulder as a disrespected Home Dog. I’ll take the 3 points and won’t be surprised at all if Philadelphia wins the game outright.

FINAL1234T

Falcons

(10-6, 5-3 Away)

Eagles

(13-3, 7-1 Home)

While we're at it, here is the NCAAF Championship game from last year. Notice I mention I don't have a single trend or system, so I just broke the game down. It took a miracle heave on 3rd and long for Georgia to not upset them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its finally here. Tonight marks the culmination of a fantastic college football season. Two SEC rivals will battle for the title. I don’t have any systems or situational plays, so I will try and break this game down.
Both teams score around 36/37 points and allow very little. 11.1/Alabama and 15.7/Georgia with last week’s shootout with Oklahoma adding 2 points to that average. So they are similar with the points allowed. As I mentioned last week, a team’s schedule can have an effect on stats. Lets look at common opponents:

Auburn: They both lost at Auburn, Georgia got stomped while Bama was beat solidly. Georgia won the rematch.
Miss St: Bama just got by at Starksville 31-24, while Georgia whipped them at home 31-3.
Tennessee: They both whipped them
Vandy: Same. Beat downs.

Not much here.

I’ve looked at a ton of defensive and offensive stats and these teams are very similar. Alabama a better rush defense, but Georgia is also very good. Looking at pure stats its difficult to come away feeling good with either team.

Alabama was healthy vs Clemson and dominated defensively, but they also lost their best LB Anfernee Jennings again and also starting OL Lester Cotton. Last week I told you the difference between Watson and Bryant was huge, and was the main difference between Clemson hanging 40 on Bama 2 years straight and basically doing nothing.

Jake Fromm has a 23/5 TD/INT ratio and is a far better passer than Bryant. He is a freshman that has matured and led Georgia to a clutch game tying TD drive. They have a great tandem rushing attack, and guys that can get open. Georgia knows they just can’t line up and run smash mouth. They will run to set up play passes, they will run misdirection plays to take advantage of Alabama’s aggressiveness. Their RBs aren’t great receiving threats, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see them use them out of the backfield and I also think D’Andre Swift can be a key player. They need to get positive yardage on 1st downs, as Alabama can really get after the passer. Its why i think throwing on 1st down and the success they have doing it will be a key factor in the game. Alabama kills you when they know you have to pass.

Alabama has more talent than anyone in the country. Hurts is dangerous running the ball and isn’t a bad passer. Last week the game plan was conservative because the coaches knew Clemson flat out wasn’t going to score. I don’t think Alabama can just line up and run the ball all night, Hurts is going to have to complete some passes. He is also dangerous as a runner, frustrating defenses by breaking off runs when a play breaks down. He rarely turns the ball over, a trademark of Saban teams. There have been games where Georgia has had a problem stopping the run. Oklahoma last week, the Auburn loss. They can’t let Alabama get untracked in the run game, and I think the loss of Cotton is a factor.

Much has been made about Saban assistants never having beaten him, something like 0-11. That won’t last forever. I think Georgia upsets Alabama tonight and takes home the title. Georgia also has a special teams edge, with a huge advantage in the kicking game. If Georgia can stop the run, they have a great chance to score the upset.

It should be a great game, Georgia 23-17.

Biz

FINAL/OT1234OTT

4Alabama

(13-1, 7-1 SEC)

3Georgia

(13-2, 7-1 SEC)

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
I didn't go into another guy's thread until he felt the need to write an abbreviated version of War and Peace.

He made veiled comments about me, claimed innocence - ridiculous - and came here. All of my comments are in my own thread. So after he came here, I went there to clear up the misconceptions on what I do. 90% of his post in my thread is garbage.

He has made comments for months - never using names - but its clear who he is referring to.

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
NBA
San Antonio 1H -7

NCAAB
Georgia Southern +9
New Mexico +4.5

NHL
Columbus (-1.5) +135
Detroit +231
St Louis -117
Colorado -140

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Wednesday, Dec 12

NBA
New York/Cleveland 1H UNDER 109
Charlotte 1H -3

NCAAB
LSU/Houston OVER 141.5
Jacksonville St/Wichita St 1H UNDER 68

NHL
Pittsburgh/Chicago OVER 6
Calgary -165

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Saturday Bowl Results:

Tulane/UL Lafayette UNDER 59 (2U)
North Texas +8

Fresno St -4.5
Georgia Southern -2
Ga Southern/E.Michigan UNDER 47
Appalachian St -6.5

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
7-1 last 8 bowl games, tonight I also had a 2U winner NO/Dallas OVER 228. Many took Ga Tech today, based on a few Minnesota players being out and Johnson coaching his last game. Both the side and total never in doubt, very strong spot plays on both. Those that took the other side got smoked.

Contact me at biz112763@gmail.com for winning plays in all sports.

1. NCAAF
  1. TIME
  1. GAME
  1. LINE
  1. Units
  1. W/L
  1. RECORD
  1. NET UNITS
  1. 12/15 10:30AM
  1. Tulane/UL Lafayette UNDER
  1. 59
  1. 2
  1. L
  1. 0-1
  1. -2.2
  1. 11AM
  1. North Texas
  1. 8
  1. 1
  1. L
  1. 0-2
  1. -3.3
  1. 12:30PM
  1. Fresno St
  1. -4.5
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 1-2
  1. -2.3
  1. 2:30PM
  1. Georgia Southern
  1. -2
  1. 1
  1. P
  1. 1-2-1
  1. -2.3

1. Eastern Michigan/Georgia Southern OVER
  1. 47.5
  1. 1
  1. L
  1. 1-3-1
  1. -3.4
  1. 6PM
  1. Appalachian St
  1. -6.5
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 2-3-1
  1. -2.4
  1. 12/19 5PM
  1. San Diego St
  1. 3
  1. 2
  1. L
  1. 2-4-1
  1. -4.6
  1. 12/19
  1. San Diego St/Ohio UNDER
  1. 50
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 3-4-1
  1. -3.6
  1. 12/20 5PM
  1. Marshall/So Florida UNDER
  1. 51
  1. 1
  1. L
  1. 3-5-1
  1. -4.7
  1. 12/21 1PM
  1. Western Michigan
  1. 13
  1. 1
  1. L
  1. 3-6-1
  1. -5.8

1. BYU/Western Michigan UNDER
  1. 51.5
  1. 1
  1. L
  1. 3-7-1
  1. -6.9
  1. 12/22 9AM
  1. Wake Forest
  1. 3.5
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 4-7-1
  1. -5.9

1. Wake Forest/Memphis UNDER
  1. 73
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 5-7-1
  1. -4.9
  1. 12:30PM
  1. Army
  1. -5
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 6-7-1
  1. -3.9
  1. 7:30PM
  1. Louisiana Tech
  1. 1
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 7-7-1
  1. -2.9

1. Louisiana Tech/Hawaii OVER
  1. 61
  1. 1
  1. L
  1. 7-8-1
  1. -4
  1. 12/26 10:30AM
  1. Boise St
  1. -2.5
  1. 1

1. Boston College/Boise St UNDER
  1. 51
  1. 1

1. 2:15PM
  1. Minnesota
  1. 5.5
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 8-8-1
  1. -3

1. Minnesota/Georgia Tech UNDER
  1. 57
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 9-8-1
  1. -2

1. TCU
  1. 1
  1. 1
  1. W
  1. 10-8-1
  1. -1

Biz

Handicapper
Tokens
Folks we are on a nice run. I'm currently in Maui - I actually have enough money to spend 12 days in Wailea, and fly 1st Class too despite what some people think - so this is the first chance I've had to update things. Bowls started off rough, just like last year, and one of my long time clients told me not to worry its happened before and we will go on a win streak.

Tonight we went 3-0 making it 7 of the last 8 bowl plays. All sports are doing very well. Here are my results from the past several days.

NBA 12/26

New Orleans +2.5
New Orleans/Dallas OVER 228 (2U)
Sacramento +5.5
Sacramento/LA Clippers OVER 237.5

Best Bet is NO/Dallas Over. Two spot plays for that game. When both teams trigger the play the record is 7-1 and 6-0. Both spot plays are tracked since 2016, as it has to do with high scoring games. Prior to 2016 there are few games that qualify, since 2016 there are many more due to rule changes and style of play.

The 2U OVER a very confident play, and my clients that are selective hammered it for a nice win.

Christmas Day we had Milwaukee -10, and the 2H Unders in Boston (Under in Reg, lost in OT) and Utah.

Sunday we went 3-2 NFL going 1-2 on Top Plays for a split out on the NFL. Won both NBA games, 2-1 NHL. A solid winning day as was Saturday.

Sunday 12/23
NBA
Atlanta 1H +5
Boston 1H -3.5

NHL
Columbus/New Jersey UNDER 6
Carolina -104
Arizona/San Jose UNDER 6

We have 5 plays in the NFL. Buff/NE UNDER 44, 2U Arizona/LAR UNDER 47.5, 2U Indianapolis -9.5, 2U Houston/Phil UNDER 46, Atlanta/Carolina UNDER 44.5.

For those wondering how we got 47.5, I gave that play out Tuesday as I had a good feeling that it would drop...which it did the next day.

Saturday 12/22
NCAAB
William & Mary/Virginia UNDER 133.5
Arkansas -10
Saint Louis/Florida St UNDER 138
St Mary’s/Western Kentucky 1H UNDER 67.5
Air Force/Michigan 1H UNDER 61
Northern Colorado/Rider UNDER 160
Colorado St/Long Beach St UNDER 152.5
Loyola Marymount/UC Riverside 1H UNDER 58.5
Vanderbilt/Kansas St UNDER 134.5
Montana +8
Montana/South Dakota St UNDER 145.5

7-4 (+2.6)

NHL
LA Kings/San Jose UNDER 6
NY Rangers/Toronto OVER 6.5
Calgary/Winnipeg Parlay +160

2-1 (+1)

NFL
Tennessee -9/UNDER 38

0-2 (-2.2)
Split out if Tenn doesn't run back that last play

Week 17 of the NFL season and then the NFL playoffs are upon us, where I went 11-3 last year. All plays featured full write ups, many posted here. I have a 2U Under this weekend that I love. My clients and I are winning in all sports.

$50 gets you everything thru the Super Bowl. I have an extensive distribution list of satisfied clients, many that have been with me for years. I offer a fair price - I'm not out to gouge you - and winning picks. I work hard all year long, giving my clients winning plays in all sports. I take a 2 week trip to Maui every winter, paid for by the money won on the same plays I give out to my clients. Doing something tangible with your winnings reinforces why we do what we do.

biz112763@gmail is how I can be reached. If you are interested in being a winning player, send me an email. Have a Great Holiday Season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gbr9495
The RX is the sports betting industry's leading information portal for bonuses, picks, and sportsbook reviews. Find the best deals offered by a sportsbook in your state and browse our free picks section.FacebookTwitterInstagramContact Usforum@therx.com